Enables administrators and teachers to support a project or activity when funding is not provided by the school district’s budget and does not meet the Classroom Grant timeframe.
Requests may be submitted throughout the year by administrators and staff who work directly with students (teacher, principal, counselor, coach, librarian, etc.) and school sponsored organizations or clubs.
All applicants are required to review the Project/One-Time Guidelines prior to submitting application.
Previous Funding Examples:
- Life Skills Competition: T-shirts and awards for competitors in first ever "Games on the Green" inclusive competition
- Book vending machine pilot program at Pine Creek Elementary for reading program incentives
- Portion of playground equipment at all new elementary schools
- Coffee Shop on Wheels: Students integrated into general education classrooms on a daily basis for two periods a day through delivery of coffee to staff members.
- FBLA & Skills USA National Competitions: Assisted two FBLA and five Skills USA students who qualified for nationals, to attend the national convention.
- Start up fees for High School Clubs: Chess, robotics, art
- HS Robotics Program: $1,000 to purchase tools and other materials to prepare for robotics competition.
- Auberge – French Immersion Experience: Eight high school AP French students attended a 24-hour French Immersion Experience with other students from around the state.